About Me

My photo
Blogging about things that matter to me. Photographing things I love - Instagram @debcyork. Writing about both. Only wine and chocolate can save us… You can also find me on Twitter (@debcyork) and Facebook. If you like four-legged views, try @missbonniedog on Twitter

Thursday 6 November 2014

Freebie



Not able to write properly today but I did want to flag up a freebie!

From midday tomorrow, Friday 7 November, Find My Past is offering free access to all of its collections.  Until midday on Monday 10th!  And unusually, there is a benefit for existing users too.  They will get extended access to "world" collections if therapy do not have this already.  If they do, they will get an extra three days in their subscription period.

The article in Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is here.

Happy hunting! I intend to spend the weekend scouring the US, Australian and Irish records that I have been waiting to see.  So much for not chasing down more leads and getting organised instead....

And who am I am kidding anyway,  I will probably get about an hour of research after child activites and dog walking.... Typically my kids have random training day tomorrow.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment